Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wow It's Cold Out There

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hmm did you sed that on facebook?

I saw someone posted same thing on facebook but link was dated back to 2011

Bit like the weather forcasters then dodger as my missus is never wrong either :Image13:

some 1 told me on sunday that we guna have realy warm spell next month :Image16: ??? temp has defo droped an the nights r drawing in fast :Image6:

cold first thing in morning!! still getting decent weather tho

if you can get to christmas with ok weather its good start, then couple of months bad weather you can cope with

Glad you guys are realising WOMEN ARE NEVER WRONG

Well you're wrong right there so, yes you are.lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

there isint many folk going around with there shorts on now eh
haha im still in shorts but where a huddy to keep warm in morning i try to stay in shorts as lng as i can havent made it past xmass yet tho in the last 9/half years of cleaning windows maby this year tho :Image3:

Getting soaked like today really peed me off as I forgot my wet gear. Came home like a drowned rat me did too :Image13:

I learnt a very long time ago is better to say "yes dear" than face the wrath of a woman's right hander methinks :Image13:

It's funny how women can alway seem to have objects close at hand to throw or batter us with :Image3:

Glad you guys are realising WOMEN ARE NEVER WRONG

Back