Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diwrnach

Help!

Smurf

I often hear little ones say "is that bob the builder" as I wear a yellow hard hat & hi-viz vest or jacket too.:D

SPCleaning

Got to love the little children, rushing from room to room to get 'sprayed' by the brush. You can clearly hear their laughter outside.

I have a five year old and a three year old and they are just the same.

Dave B

I tend to get little kids follow me around when doing insides..saying man man man man man man man..yes...what you doing...cleaning the window...man man man man man man ...yes..etc

Smurf

Arnt they just annoying.... I mean adorable when that happens :D

I tend to get little kids follow me around when doing insides..saying man man man man man man man..yes...what you doing...cleaning the window...man man man man man man ...yes..etc

nick666

I quote over the phone for gutter jobs when I'm feel it doesnt justify a trip out-having made a few cockups similar to yours I now pre-emt this by saying" we usually clean about 85-90 % of the gutters-I'm sure you're not bothered about eating your dinner out of them but we guarrantee the water will will flow properly

and if its too dangerous I know you probably wont want to pay £2-250 for scaffolding but if it does cause a problem in the future if you organise the scaff I'll happily pop back and clean problem bit for free." Guess how many scaffolds I've climbed?

Smurf

At least your honest but saying that would put alot of ppl off surely?

The 10-15% you can't reach is most likely to be the badly blocked bits.:rolleyes:

I quote over the phone for gutter jobs when I'm feel it doesnt justify a trip out-having made a few cockups similar to yours I now pre-emt this by saying" we usually clean about 85-90 % of the gutters-I'm sure you're not bothered about eating your dinner out of them but we guarrantee the water will will flow properly

and if its too dangerous I know you probably wont want to pay £2-250 for scaffolding but if it does cause a problem in the future if you organise the scaff I'll happily pop back and clean problem bit for free." Guess how many scaffolds I've climbed?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.