Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Bloody hell what have i done... help!

Diwrnach

OK I got a job today I didn't really want, I quoted what I thought was very high and she still wanted it.... sigh. Need advice on how to tackle these windows, they are the same all round, inside AND outside, and she wants inside and out cleaning. Any and all advice more than welcome. DSC_0270.JPG.baf947be62f6619c6ebc6c05faa790e1.JPG

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• cheapncheerful

• Diwrnach

• Dave B

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't WFP them, don't have it set up yet, thing is I explained I was setting up WFP in a few weeks and it would be much easier and cheaper, but she has a party and just had building work done so they are really dirty.

I want to do the job as she will then be a regular and I'll have WFP shortly, plus where she is I turned up a couple of hours early and put out some flyers, they are all massive houses that would be easily £25-£30 each to do, loads of them all in a big row, all with leaded windows, and every single one of them filthy!

I can smell the money from here, so really want to do a good job on this if I can.

yeh i use a wet microfiber or scrim first and then spray and polish off...you can even blade em...if your fast...oh not a windys favorite job for certain.yep me not like littles squares and leads....but....it is good to keep my hand in occasionally ...i have a four inch squeegee i use all the time....:D

er if you think that is bad....i had one house so big all little squares took one day in and one day out.....you should have seen my face as i walked down the drive...but once you start...it soon passes....wouldnt mind but she was not a good payer...

try using edge of

yeh i use a wet microfiber or scrim first and then spray and polish off...you can even blade em...if your fast...oh not a windys favorite job for certain.yep me not like littles squares and leads....but....it is good to keep my hand in occasionally ...i have a four inch squeegee i use all the time....:D

its not how big it is but how ya use it :rolleyes:

great idea Diwrnach if you plan on keep doing the job take your time to get an exact fit..so much easier then...i just love it when my blade just fits the window..:thumbsup:

in fact ta....when i eventually do clean out my famous skittle covered box in the boot i will think about cutting special channels just for special jobs....as i will use it every month..

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.