M DUNCAN

Cleaning cloths

M DUNCAN
40 minutes ago, paulben said:

Yes gravity empty made a hole in shed and drain to next doors hedge

😂

Nudel

I bought a combined washer/dryer for work and run my cotton cloths (diapers) on 95°C with pre wash to remove the worst muck, then an automatic dry cycle. Brilliant to just set them over at night and they are ready to use the following morning.

Never had any issues with it, and I am generous with the soap.

Cloths destroying machines sounds silly, they are less dirty than the muck my daughter is able to accumulate on a muddy day.

scottish cleaning service
3 hours ago, M DUNCAN said:

😂

It will die or start growing soap powder pods. :1f602:

M DUNCAN
14 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

It will die or start growing soap powder pods. :1f602:

😂🤣😂

mike007
On 4/3/2018 at 00:31, Clisty1989 said:

Bung in bucket of clean water, wring them out then into the wash on a 30 mins cycle. Wringing them out like that gets rid of a lot of the soap in them, and only a tiny amount of powder, just in case.

Will be doing this in future  to get rid of soap, at moment do reverse way round machine wash, and because of amount of bubbles in machine, water rinse cloths in bucket before hanging on line.

Robbo

Friday night is bath night. Stick 'em in with yer. 

No bubble bath allowed though.

Edited by Robbo

paulben

Firm son used to work for waited till they were doing a care home then used there washing machines while they did windows

M DUNCAN
16 minutes ago, paulben said:

Firm son used to work for waited till they were doing a care home then used there washing machines while they did windows

😂😂😂😂

I wait for a sunny day and do them on a 20min wash with soap powder. Free lecky with the solar panels.

Clisty1989
On 09/04/2018 at 08:35, scottish cleaning service said:

I wait for a sunny day and do them on a 20min wash with soap powder. Free lecky with the solar panels.

Never get cleaned then 😋🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screwfix, 50 clothes for £32, cheap as chips. Got van signed solar panel cleaning but not many up here :1f622:

Dave Shaw

Household washing machine with a tiny bit of detergent then in the dryer. Bin doin it nearly 20 years(not in the same washer/dryer) and it’s never caused any problems. Never use softener as it’s not good for the old scrims.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app