Bwfc

Who is working on the 24th?

Bwfc

I'm going to work Monday then rest of week off & then go back 2nd.

What about u?

Daniel Perkins

Only Christmas day off, up to my eyes as per usual this time of year.

ks789

Nope, finished today. Mind you if a bit of work turned up wouldnt say no.

BlueClearChoice

Working the 25th 03:00 to 06:00 shops have to be clean for Boxing Day

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Dane

Wanted to break up tomorrow but too much on not to, so working Saturday and Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Bart90

Finished today, admin tomorrow then enjoying a good break until the 2nd of Jan.  Respect to all you guys working though.  Happy Christmas everyone!

steve garwood

Half day tomorrow then back in the new year.

Sod all this ‘ so busy at the moment’, more to life.

Proper time off to enjoy life

AGlassAct

Weather looks like it’s signed me off tomorrow so I’ll be starting my two weeks off a day early - love it! Bring in the mince pies!!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Tuffers

I'm working tomorrow and Monday. Back on the 4th for 2 days and then off to the sun on the 6th for a week. Then the Mrs has an operation on the 17th so I won't be working much in January. I hope it snows 😃

RWCleaning

I was going to have Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday off next week. Working tomorrow though and a couple hours on Saturday. 

steve garwood
16 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

I was going to have Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday off next week. Working tomorrow though and a couple hours on Saturday. 

I think anyone considering working on Boxing Day doing domestic cleaning is a bit tactless.

Christmas is a time when a lot of people want to relax with their families, probably don’t want some Herbert spoiling their piece and quite.

Plus I think it makes you look desperate. Just my humble opinion 

RWCleaning
6 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

I think anyone considering working on Boxing Day doing domestic cleaning is a bit tactless.

Christmas is a time when a lot of people want to relax with their families, probably don’t want some Herbert spoiling their piece and quite.

Plus I think it makes you look desperate. Just my humble opinion 

Yeh I agree. I would never work a Boxing Day. But I’ll do a casual 10-3 on the Thursday & Friday. 

Saying that though I think I had to work a Boxing Day a few years back when I was roofing, in Fawley oil refinery. As you can imagine places like that don’t believe in Xmas & new year & Easter Sunday etc 

brianbadonde

Not me! Besides, it's my sons birthday xmas eve. I am very behind at the moment, but sod it, no way am I working so close to xmas. I've had a gut full of working all year. I'm finishing tomorrow, then starting back on the 3rdJan. Can't wait to have some proper time off 😊

Edited by brianbadonde

Oli

Working tomorrow until about 1 then back on the 27th

windowsurfer

Working tomorrow maybe monday,maybe not,do my shops on the thursday if weather ok.

P4dstar

This will be the first time in my adult life I've had a break at Christmas. Finishing tomorrow and not back until 2nd, may end up closing one or two off Saturday morning if it hammers down, fingers crossed for some good weather!

adamangler

No chance will I work over Christmas.

Finished yesterday. Back on the 2nd or maybe even the 7th not decided yet.

Work will pile up but I don't.mind, I use this time to reorganize the round.

steve garwood
4 minutes ago, adamangler said:

No chance will I work over Christmas.

Finished yesterday. Back on the 2nd or maybe even the 7th not decided yet.

Work will pile up but I don't.mind, I use this time to reorganize the round.

Good to see somebody else has a life as well 😘😆

P4dstar
3 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

I wish I had a life 

lol

Don't worry @steve garwood is 96 in January so he ain't got much left, he's just making the most of it while he can ain't ya Steve 😂😂😂

RWCleaning
1 minute ago, P4dstar said:

Don't worry @steve garwood is 96 in January so he ain't got much left, he's just making the most of it while he can ain't ya Steve 😂😂😂

Hmm and ‘most’ being a very subjective word haha

Mattymarske

Only 3 left to do tomorrow and a old friend I clean every couple months for a cuppa and a natter so not too bad- had about 10 postponed this week after "night before" texts so helped me a bit to finish on time. I don't mind (and the missus certainly doesn't!) at this time of the year as tips have more than made up for lost work and bad weather delay and understand money is tight for some people.

Contemplating working 27-28th but the ones that are "due" are 27 mainly OAPs on a road and usually take best part of 2 "full" days (for me working 9-3) so seems a bit like hard work and don't want to split them up by not working full days and dragging to the 2nd.

Also 3 of those custys have asked when I'm due and when I said 27th they replied "oh surely you're not coming between Christmas and New Year- I'm not bothered if you come in Jan- enjoy the time off" [emoji108][emoji106] you'll do me! [emoji28]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Suhrly

I finished all my work today. Done with the windows now till January 7th. Boll**s to working Xmas Eve, there's more to life! I always take a couple weeks off over Xmas. However I also work as a part time musician so I do 'work' during the holidays with my band and also play new year's eve, which I've always done since forever.

paul alan

I finished today, not back till kids go back on the 7th.

Wife's at the hairdressers tomorrow and kids at school so off I'm to buy some supplelments and straight down the gym for a hardcore session, 2 weeks o training, eating and resting.

Time to get things into perspective and make improvements for next year. It's not a bad life is it hey?

Edited by paul alan