Part Timer

Happy New Year fellow windies

Part Timer

Hope next year is better than this year for everyone, be it wealth, health or happiness. To use an @steve garwood quote off to the pub and won't be back for quite a while so Happy New Year all.

Edited by Part Timer

mupps

Happy new year to you all.. I just hope this year will be as good as the last - it was a cracking year !

mike007

Happy and Prosperous New Year to all Window Cleaners.

Oli

All the best for 2020 everyone 

scottish cleaning service

2019 was a strange old year for me. Changed to wfp in September but never fully worked till Last month. Now everything is in place so it should be smooth running in 2020. Hope everyone wrights a daily diary and hi-lights good and bad practice on their daily work. At the end of the month we can look back to take note of positives and continue to work that way. All the Best in 2020!

Iron Giant
17 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Hope next year is better than this year for everyone, be it wealth, health or happiness. To use an @steve garwood quote off to the pub and won't be back for quite a while so Happy New Year all.

Happy New Year, Rich and to everyone else 

steve garwood
1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

2019 was a strange old year for me. Changed to wfp in September but never fully worked till Last month. Now everything is in place so it should be smooth running in 2020. Hope everyone wrights a daily diary and hi-lights good and bad practice on their daily work. At the end of the month we can look back to take note of positives and continue to work that way. All the Best in 2020!

Any chance of doing a post that doesn’t mention you? 😂😂

Happy new year fellow windies 👨‍🦰

scottish cleaning service
21 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Any chance of doing a post that doesn’t mention you? 😂😂

Happy new year fellow windies 👨‍🦰

Must thank you Steve, if it wasn't for you i would have never pushed myself to install the tank. The more negativity i receive the more i push myself in business. 😉

steve garwood
1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Must thank you Steve, if it wasn't for you i would have never pushed myself to install the tank. The more negativity i receive the more i push myself in business. 😉

Talking about yourself again 😂😂

Suhrly

All the very best of everything to everyone 🍺

north

Here's wishing all the window cleaning community a very happy ,and most importantly,a healthy 2020. Thank you all so much for your informative and humorous posts over the past 12 months. I don't post much myself, but that's due to arthritic fingers, I do read all the posts though. Thanks again guys.

Davy G
2 hours ago, Chris33 said:

Happy new year guys lang may yer lum reek

Who's been talking?☺️

Davy G
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, north said:

Here's wishing all the window cleaning community a very happy ,and most importantly,a healthy 2020. Thank you all so much for your informative and humorous posts over the past 12 months. I don't post much myself, but that's due to arthritic fingers, I do read all the posts though. Thanks again guys.

That's not nice for you. The very best of luck. Hopefully they'll develop some effective treatment in the very near future.

Don't be a stranger on here, if you're up to it. 🙂👍

Oh! And the very best in the New year for your good self. 🙂

Edited by Davy G

P4dstar

Happy new year my favourite bunch of weirdos and misfits 😂