Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Solar Panel cleaning section

Jeff Brimble

I've seen a hell of alot of these springing up all over the place & my friend has recently gained a job with a company putting these up.

What do you use the clean them? water? Or other solutions? This will be the next market oppurtunity for us winny cleaners.

James.

I am currently negotiating with a local council that has just installed them on all their OAP bungalows, and lots of houses.

The council paid for the install, the tenant gets free electric while they are producing and the council gets paid from the electricity company for any surplus.

This being the case I am trying for an annual clean for each property - so I can stagger the work over the year.

Definitely a growing market.

dave

True but you know you're going to get paid at the end of the day because its the council.

I've done abit more research and apparantly they lose 30% light when they become mucky or have bird S*** on them. I'm looking to produce fliars and leaflets towards the summer to boost my solar panel and soffit+gutter part of the business, hopefully it will pay off.

James.

I'm getting a custom made light weight dual trim boars hairs bush made so that I can clean the solar panels in my area :-)

Whattt, how much is that setting you back? I was looking into this! Which company are you using?

James.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.