Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gutter vac/poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rshandyman

Hi.I am new to this forum and I need an advise what vac system should I buy to do gutter cleaning.Should I go for 4200watt one which is very expensive or a bit less powerful is fine.also should I buy carbon fiber poles or aluminium?thanks

hey

Hi.I am new to this forum and I need an advise what vac system should I buy to do gutter cleaning.Should I go for 4200watt one which is very expensive or a bit less powerful is fine.also should I buy carbon fiber poles or aluminium?thanks
hey @rshandyman i have a 3kw ets with aluminum poles and it does the job

i havent used a 4.2 kw or carbon poles so cant comment

I also have 3kw with Aluminium poles. The vac suction is great and though the poles can be handled just fine, lighter ones may be better, especially if working at extended heights.

But...

(1) The difference in price between my vac, and the more expensive 4.2kw "Gutter Vac" is quite a bit, would it be really worth it?

(2) The poles get lined with mud anyway during use, so would it make much difference betwen alu and carbon fibre poles when working with them? I don't know if it would.

Back