Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is this the fastest one man van setup?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Setting up efficiency is definitely something I'm going to time to save those few seconds. It's something I've not really given a lot of thought of recently but having seen your video it's got me thinking about the time lost. I think mine is quite good but I've worked out I need to save 10 minutes every hour for everything to hit target. If I can save 3 minutes on setup / pack away on that hour then it would help a lot.

I reckon it probably takes me about 45 seconds using the trolley, but faffing about putting gloves on, finding cloths etc... wouldn't surprise me if it was over a minute sometimes. All adds up over the day. Sometimes just the hose snagging on something getting it out the van can interrupt my rhythm.
well i know where there is a van to help improve those times ????

god everyone calm down ?? its was merely a demonstration,
no thats not a busy road, it is infact a dead end, no through traffic.
i have worked in this way for over 3 years, never been pulled, never had anything fall off, never not been able to see out of my mirror, never decapitated a cyclist, never murdered an old woman, never hit a dog or kicked a cat.

and no thats not how i clean a window, no i didnt do the door as it was again... a demonstration... and no one was about as it was my own frigging house.... god you lot are so serious about stuff..
While I posted about a few 'issues' it was just so people where aware of some things.

Your post certainly has been an interesting discussion on speed and where improvements can be made, thanks.

Back