Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Apparently....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry but no standard tool that I have tried to date apart from a karcher window vac works that well you don't need to detail the glass afterwards. Mind you I'm **** using a squeege /emoticons/biggrin.png

:pJust got my new ettore channels..gonna go to the shed for a while

I can do a very good job with standard gear but every little helps.

Your missus is going to start worrying about what you are upto in your man shed /emoticons/biggrin.png

She already says what you been doing down the (man) allotment all day

Can't tell.her drinking copious anounts of homebrew wine

"Wipe the bottom or the window will cry" /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wheres the double applicator gadget, u will only need 1000 scrubs then n the potential 2000 window job lol

Daveyboy1, i guess u have to get in the shed and cut the channels so they fit different sized windows, dedicated to each job.

Has anyone tried the sorbo rubber cutter he mentions at the end of the video? I wonder how much that thing costs

"Wipe the bottom or the window will cry" /emoticons/biggrin.png
Wheres the double applicator gadget, u will only need 1000 scrubs then n the potential 2000 window job lol

Daveyboy1, i guess u have to get in the shed and cut the channels so they fit different sized windows, dedicated to each job.

Has anyone tried the sorbo rubber cutter he mentions at the end of the video? I wonder how much that thing costs
theres a post on here a wile ago if ya search for it :thumbsup:

Back