Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

back pain starting to creep in

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah, I've known a vegetarian who got quite ill from undernourishment. She was only in her twenties and she wasn't underweight either. 

Been a Vegan is on a whole different level, my wife is a top cook does a lot of research and we have a good varied diet. 

If your not eating meat you need to get protein from another source. 
I am not going to have to get one of those big tubs of protein powder am I 

Raw eggs like Rocky Balboa ? I will have to look at the best protein sources in terms of highest sources Soya milk only has 7% soya, not sure if certain sources will tell me just how protein is per grams. 

Raw eggs like Rocky Balboa ? I will have to look at the best protein sources in terms of highest sources Soya milk only has 7% soya, not sure if certain sources will tell me just how protein is per grams. 
With all this protein and building muscle you might need to change your name to Steel Giant ??

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you still using this elbow support as I have been reading conflicting stories on the internet some for and some against using a brace? 

Im thinking of ordering one myself as I’m suffering with tennis elbow also. 

After around 6 weeks of wearing it on a daily basis for work I have had no issues since 

Just ordered one. 

Did you use only for work ? 
Bad memory so can't remember ? I might have worn it over the weekend if you are working in the garden or intend to lift anything it's best to wear it, I would think the more you wear it the sooner you will recover

Bad memory so can't remember ? I might have worn it over the weekend if you are working in the garden or intend to lift anything it's best to wear it, I would think the more you wear it the sooner you will recover
Cheers mate ?

Latest Posts

Back