Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Burnout / coping with burnout

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Life has a way of throwing low balls. Your mapped out plans can fall to nothing over night, and then you start re-building your life. I'm 44 next month. I was married and all seemed fine, but that there was a divorce and from that, debt. Huge amounts of lawyers bills. Lost everything in the courts. /emoticons/sad.png

Then I met someone else. She is fantastic, best thing ever. She is also twenty years younger than me and wanted a family. So I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. I wont be retiring,...........ever I think, but my family make me very happy /emoticons/smile.png

I know 3 delivery drivers who had heart attacks in the last year..one of them dropped dead in a high street getting back in his van.

I am doing that around london mostly and building my own windie business. .good job I smoke and drink..lol

Contentedness is a great thing, is killing yourself to gimpresst a beautiful home and a top notch car really worth it in the end, if there is any advice I can give to the younger generation it is to stay out of debt as much as possible meaning they will not have to work so hard to make ends meet. Funny how the latest gadget was great at the beginning of the week but is **** now version 2 is out, slavery to the machine we all feed we can all get caught up in this, I could go on and on it bugs me rant over.Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk
Its a good point you make seye. I am glad I am not materialistic. Keep things simple. Dont try to Impress. Being content and happy is a great gift and is what we all should be striving for. Picking my rhubarb and apples and turning them into strong, delicious wine makes me very happy and warms my soul.

Sp sorry to hear that and glad you are happy now, hope you do get a chance to slow down a bit though,

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

yeh bloody lawyers...grrrrrr.....glad to see lifes back on track spcleaning...i think that family does keep you going....thats why i am painting like mad...i er...dont want to let them down...if it was down to me....i would just leave the mess alone....but now i have boyfriends to think off....er...no ..not my boyfriends you understand..well two of the daughters had to pick nice rich ones...

yeh and dave....if i gotta go...i gotta go...but let it be quick...no messing..get me out of here...

yepp with you on that mr taytay...cheers...

I've always loved that saying mr tay, warms the soul, its great when you find something that you get lost in and time has no meaning. You cant help thinking that working untill you keel over was not the way it was meant to be. Balance that's the key I think.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

There can be only one..lol
Maybe we can squeegee each other to death, til there's one window cleaner left!

Would the Kurgan be trad or wfp?

It's important to find something that isn't work or home innit.

Feeling rough as toast today.

Thinking 2 jobs is running me down as I keep getting colds and normally 1 a year is a lot for me.

Finish driving at 4 then bed methinks..no canvassing today

Back