Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carbon neck gutter vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The carbon gooseneck is very strong and in the vast majority of jobs is the best one to use. Occasionally, usually getting down downpipes, the silicon neck is better
Thanks for that. I bought the adjustable piece for the sillicone from gvs and its ****. So will go the carbon route I think

Same as part timer it’s very good
Had the adjustable from gvs. It's ****

The one gvs sell looks very basic this looks better.

Would it fit my 51mm carbon poles I know there brand is different but surely there all very similar. It does say for 51mm poles.

If I buy this would the size of the inserts tool (crevice etc) still fit in this or would I need new of them also

I got my old alloy poles out yesterday for a three storey job, first time I have used them in probably two years... Had to put them back in the van and get my SkyVac Elites back out.. Made me appreciate the Elites..
All that weight training isn't helping :unsure:

Had the adjustable from gvs. It's ****

The one gvs sell looks very basic this looks better.

Would it fit my 51mm carbon poles I know there brand is different but surely there all very similar. It does say for 51mm poles.

If I buy this would the size of the inserts tool (crevice etc) still fit in this or would I need new of them also
I would imagine it would fit but you never can tell for sure until you try it , some are slightly bigger or smaller from different brands

I would imagine it would fit but you never can tell for sure until you try it , some are slightly bigger or smaller from different brands
The one in the photo I put on is this good for most jobs I'm seeing different versions of carbon necks

Back