Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning Systems UK

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers, I thought I would have to wait a few weeks. Don't know if my new 51mm hose will fit into my Maxblast Vac or I will need a reducer. If I do and it continues to block then I might be able to widen the opening? Anyone tried this on a Vac?

Cheers, I thought I would have to wait a few weeks. Don't know if my new 51mm hose will fit into my Maxblast Vac or I will need a reducer. If I do and it continues to block then I might be able to widen the opening? Anyone tried this on a Vac?
From what I’ve seen with wet n dry vacs pal a lot of them are 38mm Inlet but some are the bigger 51mm, you’d need to measure yours but if you have the smaller 38mm inlet I believe you can purchase the bigger 51mm inlet fitting and fit them in place easily enough!

When I originally priced the gutter vac from where I bought and got my ró system installed for the carbon poles and a maxi 75 vac they wanted £1614 all in, I've got vac and carbon poles for £560, thanks very much but I'll save that extra grand thanks. Ordered my poles Monday, no word yet, I'll drop Alex a message and see if theirs any sign, I ordered the 5metre 51mm hose he dose too, should do nicely. 

From what I’ve seen with wet n dry vacs pal a lot of them are 38mm Inlet but some are the bigger 51mm, you’d need to measure yours but if you have the smaller 38mm inlet I believe you can purchase the bigger 51mm inlet fitting and fit them in place easily enough!
Where do you get the 51mm inlet you speak of? Will the 52 to 38 Reducer do now, just for connecting the 51mm.hose to the vac? Thanks 

127cfae7a6a4a91ecfd2d804e9aed71a.jpg
8d69006616e528a3f65aa2c5d5d7fd2c.jpg

Finished the Nightmare Job yesterday. I replaced the GCS top flexible end hose with a silicon 35 degree angled solid hose and it worked well.
The ladder safety grips(TOP) and the Ladder M8trix (GROUND) are really good. I couldn't have finished the job without them.
The GCS CF Poles are very good. Light and they don't get stuck together.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Why did you change the gcs end attachment pal with a silicone fitting, I’m interested to know if it better and why?

used my new set up yesterday on a few gutter jobs and worked a treat, from my last set up I had they’ve perfected ths little things for me like metal inserts in each section and clamps over the old style that just slotted in to each other, I bought the 1800w vac and with the bigger bin over the old vac king’s with the small bin I didn’t have to keep emptying it.

very impressed but knew I would be having had a kit before off them?

Why did you change the gcs end attachment pal with a silicone fitting, I’m interested to know if it better and why?
used my new set up yesterday on a few gutter jobs and worked a treat, from my last set up I had they’ve perfected ths little things for me like metal inserts in each section and clamps over the old style that just slotted in to each other, I bought the 1800w vac and with the bigger bin over the old vac king’s with the small bin I didn’t have to keep emptying it.
very impressed but knew I would be having had a kit before off them[emoji23]

Hi@mufcglen The GCS end was always snagging and was longer and less flexible.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi @mufcglen I'll post a photo of the silicone attachment that I used. There's nothing wrong with the GCS set up. I'm only getting started using a vac system and with the silicone attachment it's very easy to change out the end tool. The GCS CF Poles are superb, the clamps are functional. I'm delighted overall with it. I'm using a Numatic twin motor vac and I've had to cut out the dry waste bag holder on the inside as it was causing blockages. So my set up is working well and as each job comes I'll find tune my methods so that I'm giving the customer clean gutters in fast times. 

So hit my poles from gcs within 2 weeks, really impressed I must say, look and feel great, got the poles with the 5metre 51mm hose and the maxblast vac. So how can I connect it or hook it up so its the 51mm hose straight into the vac, what mod do I have to do? 

I'm still waiting for mine. Alex said he would fit a 51mm to 40mm reducer on the end of my hose. I bought a 51mm inlet from skyvac and a 51mm hose connection total price £95. Silicon and bolt it on to the maxblast but will try out the 40mm first to see how it goes.

Back