Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It all turned to **** overnight!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I know how to stop it. 

Stop using the PCR test, it's was never intended to be used as it has been. The guy who created stated that. 

If they are going to carry on using it then they need to stop cycling the test results 40+ times. By cycling the test results 40 times they are picking up virus matter that is 12 months old. That's where all the positives are coming from.

Loads of experts saying the cycling should be no more more than 25 times. 

When they want this pandemic figures to drop that is what they will do. 

Why have they merged Covid19/Flu/Peunomia figures? Ask yourselves that....  It's not rocket science. 

Covid 19 is a Trojan horse to accelerate and bring in Agenda 21 and 30 (Just check our government website) It's all detailed there.

United Nations been planning this for a very long time..

I know how to stop it. 

Stop using the PCR test, it's was never intended to be used as it has been. The guy who created stated that. 

If they are going to carry on using it then they need to stop cycling the test results 40+ times. By cycling the test results 40 times they are picking up virus matter that is 12 months old. That's where all the positives are coming from.

Loads of experts saying the cycling should be no more more than 25 times. 

When they want this pandemic figures to drop that is what they will do. 

Why have they merged Covid19/Flu/Peunomia figures? Ask yourselves that....  It's not rocket science. 

Covid 19 is a Trojan horse to accelerate and bring in Agenda 21 and 30 (Just check our government website) It's all detailed there.

If that’s the case why is this pandemic world wide ??? 

Think it’s important to mention, the daily death figures are of those who died with a positive COVID test, not of COVID.

The point I’m making, is a fair amount of the figures were going to die anyway. Eddie Large and Peter Sutcliffe being two of those.

Regarding the vaccines, it really is looking positive now. So many different types coming out. I’m not as negative as I was a month or so ago.

Right, have a great weekend fellow windies, pub time. ?????????‍?

Think it’s important to mention, the daily death figures are of those who died with a positive COVID test, not of COVID.

The point I’m making, is a fair amount of the figures were going to die anyway. Eddie Large and Peter Sutcliffe being two of those.

Regarding the vaccines, it really is looking positive now. So many different types coming out. I’m not as negative as I was a month or so ago.

Right, have a great weekend fellow windies, pub time. ?????????‍?
https://rumble.com/vd2skf-top-medical-inventor-covid-mrna-vaccine-not-a-vaccine.html

The rate of infections in Israel has declined to just over 9% from 10.2% earlier this month, and people seriously or critically ill has stabilized at about 1,100. But the number of patients on respirators has hit a record, Corona Commissioner Nachman Ash has said. More than 4,600 people in Israel have died from the virus, and more than 7,600 people are being diagnosed with it daily.

I thought Israel was leading the way aswell.

Like i said, i do remember the old news reports of hospitals using refrigerated lorries etc to store bodies. But does that make it acceptable to end a lockdown and let Covid go wild? - Do you think that you non believers should have the right to risk everyone elses life? Is a trip to a nightclub really more important than peoples lives and our medical staff? Wow.

No it isn't. Covid is affecting people of all ages - both directly and indirectly. Everyone of every age is presently being affected by a lockdown for example. My cousin and three of her children have tested positive this week - she's 35/36. The kids are below 10. Again, they are being directly affected by it. Sure they'll probably live but she has parents who are not far off 60 - imagine your world with no lockdown and them mingling..

It is affecting young people for christs sake. You go to most hospitals these days and the easiest way for them to confirm you're infected is a chest x-ray because it does so much damage to your lungs and shows up far quicker than a blood test. Fit and healthy people (young and old) are being diagnosed this way now. Remember me saying i live with a nurse? A couple of months back she told me that they had a young guy in his 30s come in, he'd been in a traffic accident. For traffic accident victims they always x-ray or sometimes CT (if need be) the patients torso. This guy had no symptoms and believed he was perfectly well. They discovered that Covid had done very serious damage to his lungs. He ended up in ITU. Now scale that up to all the people out there who also show no symptoms but are silently having their lungs destroyed. Can you as a medical expert, still say that this virus is still not affecting young people?

The simple fact is that although it's an absolute pain in the grass, lockdown IS slowing down the spread and giving the NHS a chance to save people.

Yes flu victims to matter too, you are correct. However flu doesn't completely overrun the NHS. Entire hospitals are being shut down for regular health care by Covid. That doesn't happen with flu. However returning to your original 3 questions (even though it's supposed to be one) yes, flu lives matter. Yes flu does deserve better treatment and yes more people should have the jab however remember that most people do not qualify for a free flu jab - it's only offered to the vulnerable. It also doesn't do lung damage on a destructive level like Covid.

You may have heard the news today that there is now a 4th vaccine that has been made, tested and now being approved here in the UK. This one also works against the new mutations. However answering your (again multiple) questions, my plan is to do whatever i'm told by the government who's scientific and medical advisors advice they are following (mostly) in order to help reduce the spread. If that means staying in doors instead of going to a nightclub for a year then so be it. Your next sentence saying that if a vaccine doesn't work now it never will is absurd. There are now multiple vaccines and they all work in different ways (I'd like to see other virus's given this urgency too - HIV / flu for example). What do i think should happen? - unlock the country - WHEN IT IS READY. The government don't want a national lockdown, it's creating a massive national debt. They're doing this out of sheer desperation to save lives. They avoided it for as long as possible and cost far too many lives - remember that? They dragged their heels over a lockdown because they didn't want it. They still don't because they can't afford it and the economy is crumbling. Just remember that.

I'll leave you to think about what Chris Whitty said, I trust you believe his opinion? 

Prof Whitty said the Government and society would have to decide how many deaths they would "tolerate" each winter, in the same way that thousands of flu deaths are accepted, because even mass vaccinations will not mean "zero risk" from Covid.

Tango look at what he said 'the Government and society would have to decide'.  The expert is telling us to make that choice.  

The rate of infections in Israel has declined to just over 9% from 10.2% earlier this month, and people seriously or critically ill has stabilized at about 1,100. But the number of patients on respirators has hit a record, Corona Commissioner Nachman Ash has said. More than 4,600 people in Israel have died from the virus, and more than 7,600 people are being diagnosed with it daily.

I thought Israel was leading the way aswell.
That's why I have my doubts about the vaccine.  The trials sound great, but in the real world it doesn't look so great does it?  They talk about 2 to 4 weeks for an immune response, then they start saying at least 4 weeks then they stretch it to 6 weeks to see a difference in cases etc...

I know enough to realise that we should see signs of it working by now, even if it means a levelling off.  In Israel it is very slightly slowing... but it's also nearly February and their summer starts in March.  I'd expect it to level off going towards summer just like it does everywhere.  

For 50% of the population to be vaccinated and the cases they have... I'm not convinced.  I so want to be, I follow all the data to see signs of an end but I can't see anything good in the figures that suggests the vaccines working.

The politicians have got to bring Hope to their citizens or face resentment. The vaccine can target one strain but there is plenty of strains out there. I believe it will just go away on its own accord like history has told us and then they will fight over what vaccine done the job. ?

For most of us the health aspect will not be a direct issue. Depending on age many are not significantly affected based on the news and info out there.

what is perhaps equally concerning is the delayed economic affect that will soon hit. There has been a lot of inflated currency introduced to the financial eco systems around the world. When this inflation kicks home and the affects are truly felt there is going to be extreme effects. Businesses going busy, people defaulting on finance and job losses. It is highly likely to almost certainly going to be a depression coming once the stimulus stops.

I do not think it would be unreasonable to expect for your business to decrease by at least 20% or more. Defo more for newer start ups with less loyalty and track record.

the knock on effects of this will be terrible. 

Here we go again lol..

Right, do you REALLY think Boris the prat is smart enough to to take over an entire country? - We've just left the EU and told them to go F themselves, I really don't think that with the lack of police, a shrinking army and a bunch of council traffic wardens, that the UK government could realistically impose some sort of super power over the people of the nation (they already have all the power anyway and they still can't get basic stuff right like crime prevention).

There's certainly no realisitc way to take over the world, you've been watching too many distopian films mate. The rich who attend Davos would no doubt love it but face the reality, it's just not possible. We're simply not advanced enough.

If that’s the case why is this pandemic world wide ??? 
Including in Iran, Russia and all those other countries that the west has made enemies of. This is a plague that China has (intentionally or not) released into the world.

The beginning of globalization...
Germany started printing off deutsch marks again years ago when it looked like the Euro was going into the ground. If europe can't even keep their own currency completely stable then how do you expect the entire planet (and it's rebellious human rights ignoring countries) to be globalised? Russia would no doubt take over other countries as we've seen but when annexing Crimea not a single bullet was fired. If anyone is going to try to globalize anything it'll be them - and they'll also be the ones to stop anyone else trying it. Our western forces couldn't even bring stability to Iraq easily. The americans make a mess everywere and we certainly don't have enough armed forces to take over anything but the isle of man (and frankly, their currency is probably worth more than ours these days!).

Our hospitals are full of covid patients, they are overwhelmed. I have a neighbour - a prison officer. A few months back he was saying to me it's all a load of ********, it's not real, they've had no cases at his work etc... a few weeks ago another neighbour told me that he ended up catching it, got ill, just about got over it and then admitted he'd been an idiot about it all.

The reality is that if the government and media never told us about Covid but said "there's a new strain of flu going round killing more people than normal" you'd probably believe it wouldn't you but because it has a fancy name, came from china and is all over the planet you dismiss it. Your logic is flawed mate - sorry.

I'll leave you to think about what Chris Whitty said, I trust you believe his opinion? 

Prof Whitty said the Government and society would have to decide how many deaths they would "tolerate" each winter, in the same way that thousands of flu deaths are accepted, because even mass vaccinations will not mean "zero risk" from Covid.

Tango look at what he said 'the Government and society would have to decide'.  The expert is telling us to make that choice.  
I don't trust a word that comes out of that tospots mouth if i'm honest. That moron was the prat telling the nation that face masks were useless, didn't work, don't bother etc at the beginning of the first lockdown. The prat has no experience of these viral menaces like the chinese have had with sars, bird / swine flu etc. The chinese have been using facemasks for years for a good reason but that idiot because he's british and upper class, thinks he knows best. Then months later they realised that masks can stop people who are infected from spreading it... and suddenly he's changed his mind. This bloke is a ****ing professor and doesn't have an ounce of common sense.

Why would i trust anything he says? - I don't. But I do trust the nurse i live with who is seeing it all first hand, coming home exhausted after a 12 hour shift looking after critically ill covid patients, putting her own life at risk and seeing a non stop stream of incoming patients. THAT is who i trust.

Sorry if i annoy any of you guys with my replies but i'm sick of all the bloody conspiracy theories when i'm hearing horror tales direct from a nurse about just how bad it is. She puts her life on the line every time she goes to work and then people argue it's all government **** and we shouldn't be locked down but be allowed to spread it more etc. It's really grinding us down. You have no idea just how much she is struggling to hold it all together.

I just think that no one, including the "experts" really knows what is going on or knows what is going to happen. It is fine for people to have their own individual ideas but that is all they are so to get into heated debates is rather pointless. Even though Sunderland has been in virtual lockdown, since the first week of November, our numbers are still relatively high. Would it have been higher without it, more then likely, is it going to bring an end to the virus, no. 

If the "experts" don't know how to stop it then I'm fairly certain anyone on here doesn't either.

giphy.gif

@Tango

Thank you to your wife and her colleagues for all their doing. I can’t imagine how hard it must be. 
Quite often you see posts on here from some (myself included) moaning about this happened today or this customer hasn’t paid etc etc. 
I think a day working in a hospital at the moment would make us all so thankful for being window cleaners instead. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For most of us the health aspect will not be a direct issue. Depending on age many are not significantly affected based on the news and info out there.

what is perhaps equally concerning is the delayed economic affect that will soon hit. There has been a lot of inflated currency introduced to the financial eco systems around the world. When this inflation kicks home and the affects are truly felt there is going to be extreme effects. Businesses going busy, people defaulting on finance and job losses. It is highly likely to almost certainly going to be a depression coming once the stimulus stops.

I do not think it would be unreasonable to expect for your business to decrease by at least 20% or more. Defo more for newer start ups with less loyalty and track record.

I could not agree more with this.

I try not to get in to covid debates on the net but like most I have my opinions.

The long term damage that this is going to do to peoples mental and physical health is going to far outlay that of covid.

We haven't even started to see the full effect on business and the economy yet.I am full commercial I lost more work last year than the previous 10 years combined.

I deal with businesses every day and a lot of my good friends run their own firms in all different industries and all are seeing an impact.

When furlough ends most won't have a job to go back to.I know pals that had really good business pre covid and are now looking at folding it.

Well you might not believe Whitty, but there are many many many scientists who say that the virus will never go.  It's staying like the flu.  
SHMBO also says the same thing - that it'll be around for years.

Prof Witless is an idiot who hasn't got a clue. He just goes with what others below him tell him from what i can work out.

Us domestic window cleaners will be ok though....this business is recession proof as well as lockdown proof....most of my customers are wealthy retired folk!?happy days!

Latest Posts

Back