Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidator not hitting the spot

WCF

Help Support WCF:

im suprized to read of your problems lads

iv really caned mine for well over a month now and still love it . iv learned it must have a soapy mix to get the best from it. if its too watery it can skip

You have to treat it like a good woman... too dry and not slippey enough you will have no end of grief :laugh:

It's no ordinary channel but a precision tool so that is what makes it so different to use than a normal channel.

still not bothered getting one of these channels all ive read about them has been negative.
Apart from all the good stuff we all say or do you not read that:p

I showed off my new channels to a lady customer today as she was well impressed with my trad cleaning skills /emoticons/biggrin.png

read plenty about them on other forums thats why ive not got one.

was going to order one but waited until i seen the reviews which were shite.

people binned them or gave them away. or used the 18 inch one for a back scratcher./emoticons/smile.png:rofl:

well I have 2 x 18" 2 x 14" & 2 x 10" channels and work great for me even in a wag handle go figure /emoticons/smile.png

Keep looking at these but dunno? any good for insides? what is the pros and cons? bearing in mind I use a squeegee very rarely these days.

The pro is they are good tools if you can master them. The con is you will never find out if you don't try one /emoticons/biggrin.png

@Tuffers you are obviously using the liquidator wrong then and/or not having enough slip as I think they are a brilliant bit of kit even with the soft rubber it comes with.
I've tried using it with my knuckles close to the glass, knuckles far away from the glass as well. The tiny bit that's squared off seems to come out of the clip too. I'll keep on trying it, but not a fan of it yet.

Sorry guys, I've given mine a good go now but decided to retire it last week. I got it to the point where I could use it, but I still much prefer a normal straight channel, I don't even use my modded ettores any more. I really wanted to like this, but its not for me I'm afraid.

For those of you that are struggling with the rubber, I found that the hard rubber (unger) performs much much better. Soft just slopped about all over the place when I used it.

Never mind as is just meant for skilful traditional professional window cleaners really you know. Not just any numpty that thinks he/she can give trad a go /emoticons/biggrin.png

Did I really say that out aload ...Oops! me bad :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind as is just meant for skilful traditional professional window cleaners really you know. Not just any numpty that thinks he/she can give trad a go /emoticons/biggrin.png
That's why they made them so no detailing is needed? I think if you can use a normal channel and modify it to your needs and are able to cut down on detailing, then you are skillful /emoticons/wink.png

Back at ya Smurfy boy /emoticons/tongue.png

I can 0 detail 99% of the time with my own modded ones and now my new modded wag but i still prefer to use the liquidators when i use a fixed squeegee

Just so smooth to use

Latest Posts

Back