Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidator not hitting the spot

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I managed to get it so there was no detailing pretty quickly...after I had done the hot water trick to fix moermans fuckup.:rolleyes:...I still don't like using it. Its clearly a marmite item.

Every training cert will come with a photocopy of franks bleeding butt /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

Are you running a coarse and does it come with a piece of toile.... piece of paper at the end?
Yes and a tshirt

If you don't wear the tshirt you're not allowed to use the channels

I can get it 90% of the time but then I have a mad day like today where it was shite.

Reverted back to mod channel & perfect. It's like golf to me. 90% of the time I'm **** but then I hit some good shots & think I've got it then go **** again.

I'm shite at golf too /emoticons/biggrin.png

I can get it 90% of the time but then I have a mad day like today where it was shite.Reverted back to mod channel & perfect. It's like golf to me. 90% of the time I'm **** but then I hit some good shots & think I've got it then go **** again.

I wonder how long it took for the cctv guy's to stop laughing before the called 911 /emoticons/biggrin.png

That’s until his bits got mangled in the photocopy scanner arm I'm thinking. I've also never tried to pull my bare **** out of a sheet of broken glass before have you? /emoticons/biggrin.png

the moerman channel tips bed in after about a week of solid use . by solid i mean all day and every day use .in that first week you need to use a stronger hand than what you might expect,to avoid it skipping . then the tips lose there "schtick" and by losing it the acute tip angle is reduced . this means that theres less chance of the squeegee skipping on the glass

more im reading about folk moaning that the moermans not working for them,more im thinking theyre giving up inside the bed-in period . after bed in is complete you can use a very light hand to get good results .

another sign that bed in is complete is that the channel coating turns from a solid black to a grey-silver as it wears away with constant use . if you only use the squeegee occasionally the channel will stay solid black-

bed in wont ever happen with occasional use

View attachment 4720

Yep that what I was trying to say @boarcity as good woman is already broken in.

Unless it's like throwing a banana up Oxford Street then can be a wee bit disappointing /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have used them fine since brand new with no "bedding in" as boarcity calls it

Unless i am doing something different i don't understand what is causing people problems

the first week i found i had to concentrate with it. lose concentration it skipped at bottom close out . i believe that was cos the tips were too stiff at the end

now afterr the bed in , i can be sloppy and it doesnt skip. the plastic tips flatten out a little and get supple with use

also the initial drag across window top you have to look closely everytime at top edge or else the pointed tips can dig into frame rubber causing stuttering

Never had an issue but i do prefer the end clips on the prototypes

Bob did a vid about them and they are better on smaller channels and i think they bit less on frames with a gap

Hopefully they will take note and make 2 types of clip dependant on channel size

Never had an issue but i do prefer the end clips on the prototypesBob did a vid about them and they are better on smaller channels and i think they bit less on frames with a gap

Hopefully they will take note and make 2 types of clip dependant on channel size
describe how they differed ^

Latest Posts

Back