Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My View On The Tecbuk Highbride Brush 3 Months In

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Richard, I know I go on about your brush weight and speed ect, and as you know I use Gardiner brushes, but the reason I go on is because I think you have an excellent brush and wish you would reduce the weight/modify the stock as I would think this would be a superb brush.

I would be very interested in putting some money up (within reason) if you were going to make a lighter brush.

I also think you it would be great if you didn't worry too much about the perceived speed of a brush, there is a large market out there for people who, like myself, want the lightest brush and are happy to sacrifice some cleaning speed for this.

Look at the number of people just in this topic who have said the same thing.

Mid you made a brush to rival the extreme that had your bristles, you would have no problem whatsoever selling them.

Pleeeeeease don't worry about sacrificing speed for weight /emoticons/smile.png

Trouble is damo unless Richard buys in different lighter type design brush heads than he uses now all he can do is play around putting less bristles in the brush head to make the brush a little bit lighter That's it...Simples :Image3:

If Richard for instance somehow gets hold of gardiner blanks then adding his bristles you would end up with just another gardiner brush as you can't fit anymore bristles into that size brush head surely? :Image16:

smurf i have just looked at both brushes an the xtreem is about an inch an a half longer an just a tiny bit finer but the tecbuk stock has an over lap all the way round so i think it would work just lol.

Depending on weight and specs I would be interested.

Would be looking at paying no more than £100

Richard, I know I go on about your brush weight and speed ect, and as you know I use Gardiner brushes, but the reason I go on is because I think you have an excellent brush and wish you would reduce the weight/modify the stock as I would think this would be a superb brush.

I would be very interested in putting some money up (within reason) if you were going to make a lighter brush.

I also think you it would be great if you didn't worry too much about the perceived speed of a brush, there is a large market out there for people who, like myself, want the lightest brush and are happy to sacrifice some cleaning speed for this.

Look at the number of people just in this topic who have said the same thing.

Mid you made a brush to rival the extreme that had your bristles, you would have no problem whatsoever selling them.

Pleeeeeease don't worry about sacrificing speed for weight /emoticons/smile.png
Ok Lee, I like your post.

I will look at making some prototypes for you and others to try.

Richard

I'd comment but I never got to trial the brush. Lol

I'm a fan of light brushheads though I could be swayed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm very bad spelling dodger lol..

Yes I'd like on the list to trial too pleaseeeee
No problem Peter, Tecbuk brush users come first; I think there is only a handful with weight issues, Lee, Mark, Damo, and the OP.

I going to keep it as simple as possible to save time, so no scraper head or pivot brush head. I will use a simple put light 20gram in weight aluminium thread and a carbon fibre brush stock, or do without all of that that and attach straight to the angle adapter, and then decide the bristle count. (Might put rubber bumpers on the side, for those that don’t like occasional tapping noises, when cleaning :Image14: )

Still lots of work to do, so don’t hold your breath because I wont be making a cheap product - the Tecbuk quality has to be there, as does the speed – so as soon as I have dropped the weight to around 200g for a fully working brush with all the attachments – I wont be removing any more cleaning bristles.

Richard

The brushes weight varies depending on bristle type, brush weigh alone 250g plus or minus 5%. Then you have pencil jets, jet hose, OR Y piece, brush nuts/steel threads. SideTrack pivot head 55g, fixed head with scraper 50g.

Gram for gram Tecbuk brushes, pack more punch they have more cleaning bristles.

Richard

this brush is sounding gud allredy. carbon stock :Image12: that will b a first dont think any one has done that b 4 good on u richard nice 2 c new equment lets just hope it makes it to da shelf :Image3:

Back