Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Skyvac and ridged neck

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Especially if you are using degreaser or you will leave streaks down all their top windows. You have got to leave a clean job and that means windows aswell.
My plan with this was some trolley systems come with a r/o system or if not buy one without and buy the pure water from a local source which isn’t too far away, I’d rather spend the money and buy right than buy shite and buy twice I’m in two minds what to do 

Pjj, does the text actually relate to the property in the picture? It looks like a mid terrace from here. Is the price achieved just for the front of the property shown in the photo or is there a back that has also been vac'd. Just trying to work out some prices for myself should I go down this route in the near future.  cheers
Yes it’s correct it’s a mid terraced 3 bed but it’s 3 storey high and the grass was 18 inches high when I quoted it , it was solid with soil right up to the top of the gutter and grass was growing into the roof space it was that bad , that is the back of the property we did the front as well that is 2 storey and took 10 muinits it was only a normal clean ,a normal 2 storey one with normal dirt would be £75 

My plan with this was some trolley systems come with a r/o system or if not buy one without and buy the pure water from a local source which isn’t too far away, I’d rather spend the money and buy right than buy shite and buy twice I’m in two minds what to do 
Ask around if any windies will sell you some pure. All you need is a backpack full I guess.

Yes it’s correct it’s a mid terraced 3 bed but it’s 3 storey high and the grass was 18 inches high when I quoted it , it was solid with soil right up to the top of the gutter and grass was growing into the roof space it was that bad , that is the back of the property we did the front as well that is 2 storey and took 10 muinits it was only a normal clean ,a normal 2 storey one with normal dirt would be £75 
I clear my window customers gutters but I give them a reduced price. I also fit new bolts in their cast iron gutters at a tenner a pop and fix plastic gutters aswell as it seems not many folk do it.

Back