Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What makes you get up everyday...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why is it sad  ? ? ? Please elaborate ?
The title is ‘what makes you get up every day’. Your answer is everything do do with business. 
Self explanatory surely.

If only business is all you want to get up for, instead of family, wife, hobbies, good things in general, then that is sad ?

If I haven’t had a wee in the night, I deffo need one in the morning.
Haha reminded me once crashed out drunk round a friends back in the day, got up in the middle of the night in my sleep and walked into their bedroom and wee'd all over their hoover?  Mates mrs got outa bed and proper laid into me, the shock near killed me, or felt like it ?

Haha reminded me once crashed out drunk round a friends back in the day, got up in the middle of the night in my sleep and walked into their bedroom and wee'd all over their hoover?  Mates mrs got outa bed and proper laid into me, the shock near killed me, or felt like it ?
If it had been plugged in the shock might well have killed you. Wouldn't that be an embarrassing way to go? I'm sure It would have been impossible for the coroner not to have a crafty chuckle. And the undertakers. ?

The title is ‘what makes you get up every day’. Your answer is everything do do with business. 
Self explanatory surely.

If only business is all you want to get up for, instead of family, wife, hobbies, good things in general, then that is sad ?
Obviously people get up to look forward to spending time with family/friends/partner and take part in there hobbies but business is the main thing in my life ? hope that helps lol

It does yes. It confirms it’s sad ?

Those rolls should be revised. 

So many important moments and memories will be missed. I'm speaking from experience. 

But to each own.
I also spend a lot of time with my family/ partner and do a lot in my spare time but wat makes me get out the door each morning is business ? 

@steve garwood how old r u if u dont mind me asking

This is a interesting conversation going on at the moment. 

Few days ago I was talking to the lad who works with me. Saying that soon we’ll be able to travel and we will have to plan when we can go away round the work. 

Next day I told him to forget that. As soon as we can visit family & friends we’ll both be off. Customers can wait. Those that aren’t happy can find someone else! There’s always money to be made, but not always memories!

This is a interesting conversation going on at the moment. 

Few days ago I was talking to the lad who works with me. Saying that soon we’ll be able to travel and we will have to plan when we can go away round the work. 

Next day I told him to forget that. As soon as we can visit family & friends we’ll both be off. Customers can wait. Those that aren’t happy can find someone else! There’s always money to be made, but not always memories!
Too right. Been round my mums today, seeing my sons tomorrow and had a bbq  with friends on Saturday. 

If I was waking up every morning and business was all I thought about, I’d be asking myself ‘surely life’s to short for this?’ 

Most of the time work is on my mind first thing as soon as I open my eyes and gets me up in the morning..without my continued successful business I wouldnt be able to live the comfortable life ive carved out for myself today....

I'm semi retired already at 49.....I only work 25 hours a week so have plenty of time for hobbies,family and leisure time....

We are all made different and that's why some folk don't understand others likes and dislikes or it would be a boring world. I have came to the realisation to sit back and read threads and try and not get involved. Did my back in today lifting a couch so might not be able to get up tomorrow without the help of some painkillers.

We are all made different and that's why some folk don't understand others likes and dislikes or it would be a boring world. I have came to the realisation to sit back and read threads and try and not get involved. Did my back in today lifting a couch so might not be able to get up tomorrow without the help of some painkillers.
I nice soak in a hot bath might help as well. Good luck. ?

People here have lost friends & family to this awful pandemic this past year. So I know I haven’t had a bad time of it. However, my dog passed away a couple of hours ago. He’s just a dog, but I’m heartbroken, he was my best mate. Remember their is a lot more to life than work. Work to live, don’t live to work. Don’t squander time cause you won’t get it back. I don’t wanna be one of those folk looking back regretting what I didn’t do. No one lies in their death bed and wished they worked more. 

People here have lost friends & family to this awful pandemic this past year. So I know I haven’t had a bad time of it. However, my dog passed away a couple of hours ago. He’s just a dog, but I’m heartbroken, he was my best mate. Remember their is a lot more to life than work. Work to live, don’t live to work. Don’t squander time cause you won’t get it back. I don’t wanna be one of those folk looking back regretting what I didn’t do. No one lies in their death bed and wished they worked more. 
I’m not a dog lover, but know how much they mean to those that are. Sorry to hear of your bad news. Best of luck 

Well said mate. Never just a dog. A treasured best friend and a deeply loved family member. So sorry.

Back