Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working so hard to try and reach 500 customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah having someone break down on you isn’t fun at all. Sometimes your the only person outside the family so they talk to you differently and get out what they need to say you have to be a heartless b4stard to walk away and say sorry I’ve gotta go windows to do ??
i did...after 20 mins of talking/listening to my elderly customer whos wife died 2 days earlier...she was 90....they ve had a good long life together.....im not the samaritans.....

Typically someone doing it properly will need to dig out a few tons of soil and put a decent sub base down and install it properly, I have seen some shoddy jobs over the years badly fitted and weeds growing through after a year, 

I would sooner have a grass lawn and weeds, most of our back lawn is moss with wildflowers growing through, Don't forget to tell your good wife it's No Mow May!! and she needs to think of nature 
i was sceptical at first but im converted!its great and always looks green....it cost around a grand to get it done...well worth the money IMO......although my missus is now cutting the lawn in half by having a large outbuilding erected on it with bar area inside....?

i did...after 20 mins of talking/listening to my elderly customer whos wife died 2 days earlier...she was 90....they ve had a good long life together.....im not the samaritans.....
I meant just to not hear them out at all and rush off, 20mins is about my maximum time for these situations I think that’s more than fair 

i was sceptical at first but im converted!its great and always looks green....it cost around a grand to get it done...well worth the money IMO......although my missus is now cutting the lawn in half by having a large outbuilding erected on it with bar area inside....?
At a glance it looks good and relatively maintenance free, also ideal for small gardens for people with kids, but it ain't any good for nature and wildlife, 

you don't drink anyway, so a bar is no good to you ?

At a glance it looks good and relatively maintenance free, also ideal for small gardens for people with kids, but it ain't any good for nature and wildlife, 

you don't drink anyway, so a bar is no good to you ?
lots of trees and shrubs in the garden....its a little wildlife haven...lots of birds,squirrels,etc....i dont drink a lot but i have the odd glass of wine or the occasional beer these days  but im a real lightweight...ive spent years not drinking at all but i think a little is good for the heart as i get older....? 

Back