Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worst winter yet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

And nobody should be having to work in supermarkets either - but unfortunately they have to.. At least they are not dying. 
It was far more important not to work inside during the flu pandemic of 2000 when a far larger % of people died than they did due to the 2020 Covid19 pandemic. I bet you were terrified of the appaling death rate back then. I'm surprised there's not more anger towards that government for their lack of lockdowns and mask wearing.

You could also say the same for 38 years of the last 50. Only 12 years out of the last 50 did we have a lower % total mortality rate. I can't believe those previous governments, callous lack of concern for all those that died.

Lucky we have this coordinated global shutdown this time to help in the devastating pandemic or there would be dead bodies everywhere.

It was far more important not to work inside during the flu pandemic of 2000 when a far larger % of people died than they did due to the 2020 Covid19 pandemic. I bet you were terrified of the appaling death rate back then. I'm surprised there's not more anger towards that government for their lack of lockdowns and mask wearing.

You could also say the same for 38 years of the last 50. Only 12 years out of the last 50 did we have a lower % total mortality rate. I can't believe those previous governments, callous lack of concern for all those that died.

Lucky we have this coordinated global shutdown this time to help in the devastating pandemic or there would be dead bodies everywhere.
Supermarket workers have been at the forefront of this pandemic since day one. Unlike the NHS/Doctors surgeries who have closed doors and carried out check ups via phone calls which in my opinion is disgraceful. Who took an oath to look after people.  Supermarket workers have been in close range contact with the general public.

Supermarkets can be used as a bench mark of how dangerous the pandemic is. 

So how many supermarket workers have died in your areas since this kicked off with Covid19?

I can tell you where I live there's not been a Covid 19 death for a supermarket worker.

Please let us know how many have died in your areas.

Supermarket workers have been at the forefront of this pandemic since day one. Unlike the NHS/Doctors surgeries who have closed doors and carried out check ups via phone calls which in my opinion is disgraceful. Who took an oath to look after people.  Supermarket workers have been in close range contact with the general public.

Supermarkets can be used as a bench mark of how dangerous the pandemic is. 

So how many supermarket workers have died in your areas since this kicked off with Covid19?

I can tell you where I live there's not been a Covid 19 death for a supermarket worker.

Please let us know how many have died in your areas.
I do know that one large store near me had a bad outbreak and had quite a percentage of people off either sick or isolating. They had so many of the managers off they had to draft in support managers from a store near Oxford to help out. Lo and behold a few weeks later they had to send managers over to the store near Oxford as they then had an outbreak. Probably caused by the managers helping out here taking it back with them. 
I haven’t heard of any deaths but then it’s generally younger folk working in supermarkets I suppose

-3  here this morning, and big wind chill feels like minus 7

nothing calling hope it improves for Monday back on the pole, remember wrap the tanks up.

-3  here this morning, and big wind chill feels like minus 7

nothing calling hope it improves for Monday back on the pole, remember wrap the tanks up.
-3 here right now, that's what my wifes car was reading my van ain't posh enough for temp display, I'll go out after 9am as heavy snow showers are forecast, but overnight temps of -7 tonight 

-3 here right now, that's what my wifes car was reading my van ain't posh enough for temp display, I'll go out after 9am as heavy snow showers are forecast, but overnight temps of -7 tonight 
-1 with a -6 real feel temperature at 9 for us this morning, might need my coat on today ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back