Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worst winter yet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Like Siberia here! Really windy as well, very unusual in the south east.

Can’t really moan, we normally have the driest and hottest conditions here, so it’s about time we had a bit of pony weather.

Oh well, better get up. Those biscuits aren’t going to get eaten by themselves ?

86B30ED9-E2C2-4363-BB0A-C317A25583CA.jpeg

Def a no go round here. Its like not far off a foot deep on the paths everywhere, around their houses etc too. And then you got the snow piled up on a lot of the windows. Been some shunts etc too. Hoping next week is a thaw.

It’s weird no frost here. Outside Tap not frozen. But it’s still -1. But -8 windchill. It’s snowing at the moment but doubt it’ll settle. 

I may work between 12-4. 

Can assure you that you wouldn’t be able to do that in my cul de sac. Already 3 people have driven in and not been able to drive back out
We can drive in the snow properly up here as well.

20210208_105707.jpg

reminds me of this old boy used to sell the newspapers from this stand, I kid you not, whatever the temperature, he just wore a string vest on his top half. Was it whisky maybe? ?
I wouldn't sell many papers if I stood with a string vest on 

Like Siberia here! Really windy as well, very unusual in the south east.

Can’t really moan, we normally have the driest and hottest conditions here, so it’s about time we had a bit of pony weather.

Oh well, better get up. Those biscuits aren’t going to get eaten by themselves ?

View attachment 23339
Same here today and -3 but still working..you're letting us londoners down Steve.IMG-20210208-WA0000.jpeg

reminds me of this old boy used to sell the newspapers from this stand, I kid you not, whatever the temperature, he just wore a string vest on his top half. Was it whisky maybe? ?
He's just a hardened windie..give any of you lot 30+ years doing this and you’ll be the same.

Gonna put my coat on in a bit?

Mortgage paid, sold half my round off, kids have left home, very large pension awaits and the wife earning money that makes window cleaners look like minimum wage. No need for me to work  :coffee:
I’m the same as Steve. Except I’ve still got a mortgage, oh and no pension. And no wife. Live on me own ?. Other than that we’re the same  ?

Back