Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stevie B's windows

Software app for ipad

Stevie B's windows

Hi, does anyone know if I can get a software app for my iPad. I know about george but will that work on an iPad?

I'm not too good with computers we don't get on to well, much better with iPad. If someone could help I would really appreciate it, thanks Steve

Shiny

Try Aworka.....works fine on IPad , plus you can try it out first on a 6 week free trial, I've been using since October and am very impressed with it

RealKidJoker

How do you sign up to Aworka? Whenever I go to their website it asks for login details only and no sign of anywhere to sign up.

Shiny

www.aworka.com/

On the home page there's a "free 6 week trial' button just click that and follow instructions

Oakridge

Cleanerplanner...awesome little programme....iPad and on iPhone....no 3G needed wen out n about simple to use

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I was skeptical of Cleaner Planner at first but having used George (now too out of date for me) and well as others that cost a fortune I have to say Planner is the best.

Rob is s**t hot on customer service and you aren't restricted to Iphone, works on android, windows, pretty much anything you can access a web browser with.

Oakridge

Sorry green meant to give a thumbs up...doh! Apologies mate

DanielT

I use aworka and love it. Cleanerplanner is £15 for what seems to be same features. £25 a month for the cool features. Can't justify the jump in price from £10 a month

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.