Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

My Grey Van!

Guest OoO

Had it cleaned at a local car wash place on sunday, but the van has always looked a bit grey.

So out came out the cutting compound, water, polish and ubik and well!!!!!!

Look at the rear doors!

IMG_2050.JPG.00da45469a97ae8fb41b42ae743e0619.JPG

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gmeister

• CNS-southwest

• Andykarlaxxx

I soaked the van with water first then tried a small letter. It actually cleaned the letter! But i made sure i had little to no rubbing compound when i was doing the letters. As you would actually scratch them.

BUT

The large LGB has actually now got less scratches go figure >

Hi damo, Van looks very nice. How much does it cost to get van sign witen and are they indivdual letters or large sheets?

It was £325 tbh i could have got it for about £250 but was desperate to get it done.

Each individual stickers mate.

I could do better ahahahaNice job mate, glad to see at least one person realises that the cleaner their van the better impression :)What cutting compound did you use

I think it was called G3 or G4 ???

Used plenty of water. I was gonna use a buffer but didn't want all the vinyl damaging.

Cheers :)

Ooo I was think wtf is he doing adding it to water lol, my bad long day. Make sure you wax it when your done. Don't want your hard work getting ruined within a week or so ay!

Gota a lovely reflection to it now!

How did you find using the G3 stuff?

I normally use school s17

It was £325 tbh i could have got it for about £250 but was desperate to get it done.

Each individual stickers mate.

Wow, if they're all individual stickers, that's not a bad job for the price, including all them pure water spots, LOL.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.