Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not bad for a quid!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rugbywolf

View attachment 7610 Needed some tool bits so went into Poundland and in the tool section there is now a whole range of stuff by Tommy Walsh, of 'Ground Force' days. So got what I was looking for, and then noticed there was a decorating section, and there was a small pole extension for a paint roller. Paint rollers are roughly the same size as a Wagtail, so I knew it would fit. But what I liked about was it had the clips that hold the handle in place. Closed it would give a reach of 40cm, and open 59cm. So I bought one. I have had occasion to use it several times this last week, and it works really well. One house I had to do has 3 panes of glass 8ft x 4ft, on the front and on the back, and were extremely dirty since the last time I did them, and I used it on these and I was quite impressed. Not bad for a quid. the only drawback was the handle slipped, as not fixed on properly, so I drilled through and put a nylon tie through, and round, and that did the trick. going to buy another next time I go in.View attachment 7611

Back