Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Does any of our suppliers have any Black Friday  deals on this year ?? 
I wouldn't waste your time or money it's normally all tat or grossly overpriced. Make sure you check previous price listing.

You can get far better deals in my opinion from using a regular supplier 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't waste your time or money it's normally all tat or grossly overpriced. Make sure you check previous price listing.

You can get fat better deals in my opinion from using a regular supplier 
That being said i will be buying my booze for xmas on black friday. 

24 bottles Desperado (me)

18 bottles of prosecco (6 are gifts)(12 for me & wife)

6 bottles Chalamange (B'n'M 1.5lt £3.99 a bottle way better than youd think)

2 bottles champagne NOT Moet (gifts)

1 bottle Port (good stuff not vinegar)

That being said i will be buying my booze for xmas on black friday. 

24 bottles Desperado (me)

18 bottles of prosecco (6 are gifts)(12 for me & wife)

6 bottles Chalamange (B'n'M 1.5lt £3.99 a bottle way better than youd think)

2 bottles champagne NOT Moet (gifts)

1 bottle Port (good stuff not vinegar)
I'll be settling for a large jar of coffee instead of a small jar 

X-line away do Black Friday deals. They are genuine too. As everything on their site is dropped in price by 15% for 1 day only. 
I got a couple of brushes and a bag of resin last year. I will do the same this year if they do it again. 

I'll be settling for a large jar of coffee instead of a small jar 
Are you drinking out of Jar's? 

My favourite is the Ball wide mouth jar my wife bought me one years ago with a leather sleeve and leather fashioned handle, unfortunately the jar got damaged and had to be binned, so for now I'm drinking out of a kilner Jar until I get around to buying another one or a 6 pack for canning 

Are you drinking out of Jar's? 

My favourite is the Ball wide mouth jar my wife bought me one years ago with a leather sleeve and leather fashioned handle, unfortunately the jar got damaged and had to be binned, so for now I'm drinking out of a kilner Jar until I get around to buying another one or a 6 pack for canning 
I drink my coffee from a mug. 100% non drinker and always have been

Unfortunately I live on very strong painkillers daily due to the horrific accident I had and it was a drink driver that nearly killed me 

Not evwn a glass with your christmas lunch?
No,

Window Cleaning Warehouse 24%OFF on the 24th November I believe ?
You sure mate ? This is where I need to buy a couple of things for my phantom from. No doubt it will exclude them though ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Black Friday sale is on but not sure what date ? I emailed them and they just replied " yes its on" ? I just keep checking the website. 

X-line away do Black Friday deals. They are genuine too. As everything on their site is dropped in price by 15% for 1 day only. 
I got a couple of brushes and a bag of resin last year. I will do the same this year if they do it again. 
I've bought a xline nano 25 footer in the sale....it comes in at nearly £200 cheaper than an equivalent Gardiner xtreme pole....

Not tried it out yet but it seems like a nice pole

I got my 2 new extensions and a uni valve and then thought I’d treat the worker to a new phantom aswell . 24% off ?

I've bought a xline nano 25 footer in the sale....it comes in at nearly £200 cheaper than an equivalent Gardiner xtreme pole....

Let us know how you get on. I’ve looked at them too. The hand adjustable clamps look interesting too. 

Hi mate be interested to see how you get on with a xline nano pole as I’m interested in getting one seem like decent pole.

Latest Posts

Back