Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i've allways thought of black friday deals to be a way of offloading stock which is slow moving or utter tat,

its just a way to get you to buy stuff you'd have never thought of buying in the first place i once used the wcw deal to buy a pump which i did need for my new tank as it had the fittings which i prefer i also, bought a pole, the pole last two windows and was quickly sold on, absolute garbage it was, and the pump is still in daily use.

nowadays, i shop local, in my case airforce at leeds where i go about four times a year to stock up on quality connections resin and small items that you need on a monthly basis.

Hi mate be interested to see how you get on with a xline nano pole as I’m interested in getting one seem like decent pole.
First day using it today...slightly heavier than equivalent xtreme but more rigid fully extended IMO...

Clamps seem fine but very little room for adjustment when the pole starts to wear 

****,flimsy end cap but hoping I can replace it with a Gardiner one....

Latest Posts

Back