Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gutter vac carbon poles clamped

WCF

Help Support WCF:

just messeged them again to get a pic of the clamps and got a reply with in a hour shear luck as he was in the fatcory clamps look very good to be fair ill be ordering one next month  :1f44d:

just messeged them again to get a pic of the clamps and got a reply with in a hour shear luck as he was in the fatcory clamps look very good to be fair ill be ordering one next month  :1f44d:

I asked the very same thing, he didn’t bother replying. Glad you are having a better experience than most, I hope it lasts. As I’ve already said, I can’t fault his product it’s excellent, it’s just him that’s the problem.

I take you don’t need pictures any more?

Make sure you give them plenty of notice, 6 weeks after my order was placed, and 2 weeks after an apology and promise it would arrive within 2 days, I sent him an email demanding money back within 5 days or else.

going to get a set of carbon poles myself as cleaned gutters today  and had to go over huge extension only got the aluminium poles that came with the vac and took ages as they flex to much and you've gotta be arnie to lift them where's  best to get a set

Mate , could you upload the pics he sent on here so I can have a look ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
i wish i could m8 but my app dont work on here any more and i cant drag pic and pop them on for some resin im geting realy tits off with it on here the forum keeps geting played around with and i just cant keep up with it as im not that good with computers @Moor may have beta luck than me at uploading a pic 

i wish i could m8 but my app dont work on here any more and i cant drag pic and pop them on for some resin im geting realy tits off with it on here the forum keeps geting played around with and i just cant keep up with it as im not that good with computers @Moor may have beta luck than me at uploading a pic 

I’m away for a couple of days, I will take some pictures on Friday.

I will get sone pictures up on Friday. Don’t expect them to be the same quality as grippa because you will be disappointed, however they do cost a fair bit less. The clamps are essentially larger stainless steel version of a bike saddle quick release clamp.

Well having used them several times, I can confirm they don’t break the pole. Obviously they aren’t in the same league as the grippatank poles, but neither is the price.

Not everyone has the budget to go all out straight away on the best possible gear, this works well, as does the fork actually!

Well having used them several times, I can confirm they don’t break the pole. Obviously they aren’t in the same league as the grippatank poles, but neither is the price.
Not everyone has the budget to go all out straight away on the best possible gear, this works well, as does the fork actually!

Please don’t see that as a dig I was giving an opinion.
That clamp could easily crack
A pole and over tighten

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

There is a metal sleeve at the opposite end of the pole which slides into the joining piece so essentially that piece shown in the picture is supported inside by an aluminium sleeve from the pole it attaches to. The clamps are not fixed, they slide off when not needed or if nipped up slightly will stay at the end of each pole. It’s simple but it works.

Back