Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My View On The Tecbuk Highbride Brush 3 Months In

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Either your a fan of Gardener which you are Damo or once you try a tecbuk you will never go back to other brushes.

But then again, Gardener have tried copying the tecbuk in many different ways.

Weight aside Damo, how does Gardeners cleaning ability compare to tecbuk??

I would say the "splay" on the tecbuk is better and would clean better.

But the new extreme hybrid splays nicely and had great scrubbing power.

Big buzz here about the Gardiner hybrid /emoticons/smile.png

Lee GLS, there is are many and very obvious differences between the Gardiner’s extreme brushes and Tecbuk brushes. (And many more that are not obvious) The size & look of the brush for example! the monofilament count, spread on the glass, quality, monofilaments/bristles etc the list is extensive - but as you say yourself, quote “they (Tecbuk brushes) are no quicker than an extreme”
The problem with being a Gardiner’s fan is that you are stuck with those brushes they are slow - you unable to exploit the benefits Tecbuk brushes have over other brushes – and you think a video from Tecbuk would help you! Maybe you should work on your business instead of promoting Gardiner’s at your expense & loss!!!

Richard
Richard,
Lee GLS has one of your Aerial brushes and it was his good report that persuaded me to buy one.

However, you took umbridge at his pointing out to you that the brushes weigh to much on another forum. Actually you were quite rude to him. You promote your product at every opportunity, but will not accept criticism of your product. You turn every negative into a seeming positive, which it isn't.

When I complained about the weight, you weighed a brush you had in stock and it was much lighter than the one I bought. So I was left with the impression it must be me. Since then I have learnt on this forum that each brush is a DIY brush, so this explains why the weight varies so much from brush to brush.

I've said this before and will say it again; your brushes are very well made, each a masterpiece, but they are too heavy. They also don't work with one pass on the glass and no rinse, even with a high water flow, as you promote they do.

I found the brush too heavy as an every day brush as I think Lee did. Is he still using it? No. Neither am I, probably for the same reason. I'm able to do more with a lighter brush than I can with a heavy one. We started with Vikans and will never go back to them again, not because they didn't work well, but because they were too heavy.

And Richard, your hatred for anything Gardiner is unbecoming of a professional business man.

i love the scrubing power of tecbuk brush but if the new gardener blue brush as gud the tecbuk will b sat in van doin nuffin lol as whight tire u out more ie sloppy rincing less hours wrking due 2 arms geting tired just wish richard would cut that dam stock down a bit only an inch off each side .

That's not fair Damo!
I think the real reason for people not leaving feedback is because people can't be arsed, probably why I didn't do it either.

Nothing about nothing positive coming out of it.

So much better then using a sill brush or a flat brush....IMO
As you know I have tried the Tecbuk brush and was more than happy to share my reviews

Oh dear this old turkey again lol. I love my Tecbuk hybrid and I love my Tecbuk boars hair but then again I love my Gardiner and my diy Benson all for different reasons, tecbuk because they are a better brush Gardiner because its so light and it does a good job which I can't fault and the Benson because with shortened bristles it'll scrub the heck out of anything and saves wear and tear on the boars hair its also about as light as the Gardiner. FYI chaps shazza has a tecbuk and not once have I ever seen her post about it being too heavy and I don't think she's built like a brick toilet. They're just brushes, if they do the job that's all you need.

Any brush bangs if you let it.. Be more careful and it won't bang!!

For the people who have mentioned about weight being the problem.. What poles do you use? Also have you an aquadapter fitted?

I started with a super lite dual trim.. Just didn't like it.. So there was a trial for a tecbuk brush.. I didn't want to wait So i bought my own.. I just preferred the feel of it on the glass, it moves quicker on the glass.. As I was just new to wfp, I found the tecbuk helped my confidence and sped me up a lot..

I would agree on some maintenance cleans, there is very little dirt, and yes any brush will clean it pretty quick..

After using tecbuk for a year or so I decided to buy another super lite dt and a med mix extreme just to try out.. The extreme has not much to it, very light, not bad on maintenance cleans.. But has virtually no scrubbing power..

The super lite dt I seem to prefer over the extreme. Although the only benefits I find of using lighter brushes is for cleaning over extensions where the pole is above my head almost horizontal.. I can still manage them with a tecbuk and did for a year.. But gardiners are a bit easier..

Straight up windows " I " can't feel the weight difference...

Majority of cleaners I see local use Vikan..

Personal preference..

Richard,

Lee GLS has one of your Aerial brushes and it was his good report that persuaded me to buy one.

However, you took umbridge at his pointing out to you that the brushes weigh to much on another forum. Actually you were quite rude to him. You promote your product at every opportunity, but will not accept criticism of your product. You turn every negative into a seeming positive, which it isn't.

When I complained about the weight, you weighed a brush you had in stock and it was much lighter than the one I bought. So I was left with the impression it must be me. Since then I have learnt on this forum that each brush is a DIY brush, so this explains why the weight varies so much from brush to brush.

I've said this before and will say it again; your brushes are very well made, each a masterpiece, but they are too heavy. They also don't work with one pass on the glass and no rinse, even with a high water flow, as you promote they do.

I found the brush too heavy as an every day brush as I think Lee did. Is he still using it? No. Neither am I, probably for the same reason. I'm able to do more with a lighter brush than I can with a heavy one. We started with Vikans and will never go back to them again, not because they didn't work well, but because they were too heavy.

And Richard, your hatred for anything Gardiner is unbecoming of a professional business man.

Spruce, I accept you or Lee GLS have tried the brush and prefer another makers brush; you have to use what’s best for you, that’s the right thing do.

Thank you for noting the quality of the Tecbuk brushes, I do appreciate that, even if the brushes are not for you.

I don’t hate Gardiner’s or Alex, I have congratulated him in the past many times on some of the things he has done for wfp, rightly so he pushed the pole forwards when the big fish were sat on there laurels raking the cash in from window cleaners, but I have also knocked him for other things and things he has said on forums, these comments have also be warranted (but not liked). A Sycophant doesn’t do this. Read the forums it’s obvious who the sycophants are.

I make fast window cleaning brushes, and only you know what you earn. If money isn’t the issue, you can use what ever brush you want because it won’t matter.

Richard

So your reverting back to name calling again then Richard...

To call someone a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite is not nice you know - takes one to know one as they say :Image13:

im guna take da saw to my brush sea wat happens lol sod it ,i use a clx 27 so a bit flopy may make a big diffrence in da banging frm side to side time will tell.

So your reverting back to name calling again then Richard...

To call someone a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite is not nice you know - takes one to know one as they say :Image13:
If someone keeps posting a particular way they are a sycophant. There post probably has more to do with lying & false accusation, so forum members think well of them. I’m not interested in helping sycophants. Unfortunately I can’t always avoid getting draw in when they talk about my products.

Chances are every manufacturer & some supplier for window cleaning will have contributed to window cleaning in some small or big way. Even those firms not directly linked to window cleaning, but whose parts or products are used by window cleaners.

I post about my wfp brushes, because I manufacture them. I also post just as much about money because that’s also in the interest of a lot of window cleaners.

Richard

You would be drawn in Richard as the op below if you remember was about the weight of your brush. Not only that the design of the brush head that could also damage customers property that so happens other window cleaners have concerns with too including myself.

I must say Richard you do yourself no favours at all by being so rude when ppl make constructive comments about your brush.

exelent brush got used to the whight now just wish the stock was a bit shorter level with the brasels all the way round cos it does bang a bit when going side to side triming it down will save a bit of waight to was guna get saw out but dont want glue to unstick lol.

With the tecbuk selling so well In Europe it's kinda obvious why. They clean windows on a lesser frequency than the uk. So the extra scrubbing power is needed.

I cleaning today with a sill brush. Flat trim. Gardiner. It's a bit quicker than an extreme.

But the extra bristles are not needed. The windows I am coming up against are almost spotless.

Heavy duty velcro stuck on the ends of the stock, not only stops any banging also comes in extremely handy for scrubbing bird poo. Job done.

If only I was eligible for the comp dagnabit lol.

Every brush on the market needs a little help now and again it's got nothing to do with the speed of the brush, I have noticed a lot of gardiner users fixing scraper attachments like credit cards etc to their brushes as well and tradders sometimes need a scraper. It's just another little tool to make the brush even faster.

Back