PPM gone from 0-6 after changing filters/resin

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Adda85, Aug 20, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Adda85

Adda85 Newcomer

I have a pure freedom set up with pre filters 40/40 filter and di vessel, I've only been going 8 months so still only doing 2-6 jobs a day, I changed the pre filters and resin 2 weeks ago and only filled my tank 2-3 times since yet the ppm has already risen from 0 to 6 I have flushed the tank and was told the 40/40 filter would last well over a year so I'm just unsure why the ppm has risen so much as last time I changed the resin it took about 2 months to get to 5ppm, any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. dave83

dave83 Member

which tds meter do you have? seems a bit strange, is that reading after di vessel or before?

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Also what is your tap TDS.?

4. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

check the system is air tight, i know when i change my resin on the RO if i dont get it to seal properly it will never go lower than 2 tds

Advertisement