Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Age Are You

WCF

Help Support WCF:

52 Altho I used to be younger!! A lot younger. Been on the glass full time since I left school 36 years ago and was part time for about 4 years before that as my dad was a windie and forced me to help him with his school contracts during the hols. So 40 years on the glass. It’s been good. Never had a ‘proper’ job!

52 Altho I used to be younger!! A lot younger. Been on the glass full time since I left school 36 years ago and was part time for about 4 years before that as my dad was a windie and forced me to help him with his school contracts during the hols. So 40 years on the glass. It’s been good. Never had a ‘proper’ job!

Do you think you will stick at it? 

58. Been window cleaning now for 30 years Love it enjoy the outside and the job and people
Best thing I ever did.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Talking of age, I went to my sisters  birthday party last weekend. 

My nephew fell asleep, so I thought it would be funny to shave his eyebrows off.

My sister didn’t see the funny side though. She went mad when she looked into his pram ?

Back