Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

World Cup fever

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SNP stands for Scotland not playing. Means I will be on the forum when England are playing but I get my new PW on Thursday so its all go after that.
I’ve never known someone get so excited about a pressure washer. You could have driven down and borrowed mine if I thought it would shut you up haha [emoji23]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Always thought England’s badge was a bit naff as the lions look more like dragons.

So I’m sending the f.a and fifa my new design which I expect to be on the shirts for the euros in 2020.

No need to thank me.

pub time. Have a good weekend fellow windies.

picture to follow 

Overall I thought England deserved the win. Not the best performance though in the 2nd half. But a point seemed unfair. Tunisia were lucky not to concede 2 penalties themselves. 

I get a feeling though it’ll be similar against Panama, tight, hard to play well, but they shouldn’t score against England. 1-0 or 2-0 against Panama on Sunday. 

Now. Sterling, Rashford Or Vardy? 

Overall I thought England deserved the win. Not the best performance though in the 2nd half. But a point seemed unfair. Tunisia were lucky not to concede 2 penalties themselves. 

I get a feeling though it’ll be similar against Panama, tight, hard to play well, but they shouldn’t score against England. 1-0 or 2-0 against Panama on Sunday. 

Now. Sterling, Rashford Or Vardy? 
Surely Stirling can’t start after that performance. 

I dont like Ashley young being on the left. He keeps cutting inside to get it on his stronger right foot. I think Danny rose should slot back there, naturally left footed.

Absolute scenes in my local when that winner went in, limbs everywhere, brilliant.

Getting exited now, I’m of to Portugal on Saturday, 19 of us, all blokes, to watch the other two group games out there. I was out there for the last euros and the atmosphere was electric.

Cmon England ???????!!

Who would you go with, Rashford or Vardy?

Surely Stirling can’t start after that performance. 

I dont like Ashley young being on the left. He keeps cutting inside to get it on his stronger right foot. I think Danny rose should slot back there, naturally left footed.

Absolute scenes in my local when that winner went in, limbs everywhere, brilliant.

Getting exited now, I’m of to Portugal on Saturday, 19 of us, all blokes, to watch the other two group games out there. I was out there for the last euros and the atmosphere was electric.

Cmon England ???????!!

Who would you go with, Rashford or Vardy?
Made me think of you Steve haha

IMG_2128.JPG

Latest Posts

Back