Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

World Cup fever

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dude my names Paddy... I think if anyone can rip on the Irish and get away with it I can
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Never met a Paddy that says dude though ?

Never met a Paddy that says dude though ?
Haha well I'm a plastic Irish man, my Grandad came over from Wexford to work on the docks in Liverpool when he was young. I'm named after my great uncle. Never even been to southern Ireland haha.

Paddy has to be the most Irish name. What’s your surname? Mines O’Grady
All you need to do is put an O in front of a name and it becomes Irish... Mines Irish too, Kinsella

Haha well I'm a plastic Irish man, my Grandad came over from Wexford to work on the docks in Liverpool when he was young. I'm named after my great uncle. Never even been to southern Ireland haha.

All you need to do is put an O in front of a name and it becomes Irish... Mines Irish too, Kinsella
Born in Lambeth, bought up in Peckham.

Dad born in Peckham, Mum born in batersea 

Nan born in Bermondsey, grandad born in deptford.

100% thoroughbred English.

c’mon England 

F63EC69D-0CB0-44F2-9780-C4A24EB309B3.jpeg

The morning after the night before. Predictions for seni’s then??

France 2-1 Belgium 

And heart V head for the England V Croatia match for me.... any score (within reason) is possible in that game 

Quite nervous about tomorrow night, I think Croatia are very slight favourites. But definitely do-able for England! If, big if, england get to to final I can’t even  imagine the scenes. 

Quite nervous about tomorrow night, I think Croatia are very slight favourites. But definitely do-able for England! If, big if, england get to to final I can’t even  imagine the scenes. 
Agree mate. I can’t watch it at home as I already have hypotension, and it could send me over the edge.

I go over my local so I can scream and shout and release the tension.

Not doing my waistline any good though ?

Quite proud of my club at the moment. Helping out after morons did this on a paramedics car.

That happened where my mates and I drink before Millwall games.

Some people haven’t got the brains they were born with

DF0BCF7E-610C-47DA-A2B8-A49BB86233C9.jpeg

Quite proud of my club at the moment. Helping out after morons did this on a paramedics car.

That happened where my mates and I drink before Millwall games.

Some people haven’t got the brains they were born with

View attachment 14303
Good on them. There’s some idiots around.

Never mind all this ‘its coming home’ I’m thinking ‘I’m going home’ with this heat & game on later. 

never understood the going to the pub to watch football thing. I mean you struggle to see screen, usually crowded stood up crammed in next to a load of sweaty blokes all shouting and screaming at the box.

Much rather sit on sofa in peace with a few tins and snacks. 

Nothing wrong with going to pub, just not to watch TV

We probably wont get another shot at like that... I. E. the teams we faced.. 

I'd prefer to see Croatia win it now.. Not an EU country. 

Latest Posts

Back