tench0771

gutter vac carbon poles clamped

tench0771

ive been on the grippa tank web sight and found a nice set of carbon poles there 400 odd grams per section but there out of stock grrrr hope they get them in soon as these look realy nice

Moor
6 hours ago, Pjj said:

Phone rouge traders 😂😂😂😂

Is this the French version? 😉

tench0771

just messeged them again to get a pic of the clamps and got a reply with in a hour shear luck as he was in the fatcory clamps look very good to be fair ill be ordering one next month :1f44d:

Moor
1 hour ago, tench0771 said:

just messeged them again to get a pic of the clamps and got a reply with in a hour shear luck as he was in the fatcory clamps look very good to be fair ill be ordering one next month :1f44d:

I asked the very same thing, he didn’t bother replying. Glad you are having a better experience than most, I hope it lasts. As I’ve already said, I can’t fault his product it’s excellent, it’s just him that’s the problem.

I take you don’t need pictures any more?

Part Timer
1 hour ago, tench0771 said:

Make sure you give them plenty of notice, 6 weeks after my order was placed, and 2 weeks after an apology and promise it would arrive within 2 days, I sent him an email demanding money back within 5 days or else.

Paramount Cleaning Service

going to get a set of carbon poles myself as cleaned gutters today  and had to go over huge extension only got the aluminium poles that came with the vac and took ages as they flex to much and you've gotta be arnie to lift them where's  best to get a set

tench0771
8 hours ago, robert mitchell said:

Mate , could you upload the pics he sent on here so I can have a look ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

i wish i could m8 but my app dont work on here any more and i cant drag pic and pop them on for some resin im geting realy tits off with it on here the forum keeps geting played around with and i just cant keep up with it as im not that good with computers @Moor may have beta luck than me at uploading a pic 

Moor
15 hours ago, tench0771 said:

i wish i could m8 but my app dont work on here any more and i cant drag pic and pop them on for some resin im geting realy tits off with it on here the forum keeps geting played around with and i just cant keep up with it as im not that good with computers @Moor may have beta luck than me at uploading a pic 

I’m away for a couple of days, I will take some pictures on Friday.

tench0771

@moor would be be kind enough to upload pic of the ends of the poles to as i think there metal collors ?

robert mitchell

I was gonna ask the same tench , I was hoping they were proper clamps like on the grippa and skyvac poles

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Moor

I will get sone pictures up on Friday. Don’t expect them to be the same quality as grippa because you will be disappointed, however they do cost a fair bit less. The clamps are essentially larger stainless steel version of a bike saddle quick release clamp.

Teaboy

That clamp will break the pole
I have grippa full carbon and the cleaning systems version

The grippa ones are amazing and I’ll be replacing the cleaning systems ones with more grippa once they will do me a deal on 60ft

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Moor

Well having used them several times, I can confirm they don’t break the pole. Obviously they aren’t in the same league as the grippatank poles, but neither is the price.

Not everyone has the budget to go all out straight away on the best possible gear, this works well, as does the fork actually!