Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What business would you like to start next?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chiropodist. My mums one comes along. Is there for 15 mins. Charges £25. In the warm. A cuppa and she's away. £75 an hour I reckon. I'm 52 now. Do about 3 days on the glass. Prob a day a week on the lorry. Poor money on the lorry but I enjoy it. Not all about the money. I like lots of ME time. 

I'd be a window cleaner with my own patch where no one else is allowed to quote my customers. 
Oops [mention=5568]MetcalfesWCS[/mention] already has that so will have to think again [emoji39]
Hahaha here we go again, looks like i’ve really got under your skin eh ‘part timer’..
Have a day off from this Forum and get some work done [emoji16][emoji818]️

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

if i won the lottery i would expand massively  and   change things        be in this forever ... doesnt always mean il be cleaning tho
You serious. Window cleaning would be the last thing on my mind.. I'd open a hotel somewhere hot and have my food cooked for me everyday on life along with all my other chores done lol

I’m probably stopping in nine years as I’ll be sixty and have a private pension, however, I have no intention spending my days gardening. So, I’d like to start a little business customising motorbikes 
Imagine you on a Rayleigh runabout with telescopic forks and flaming paintwork. 

if i won the lottery i would expand massively  and   change things        be in this forever ... doesnt always mean il be cleaning tho
I would stick with window cleaning a few half days a week to keep out of the wifes way. If I won say 5 million it would be pure madness to turn a a relative simple stress free life into a total headache by employing.

You serious. Window cleaning would be the last thing on my mind.. I'd open a hotel somewhere hot and have my food cooked for me everyday on life along with all my other chores done lol

why  wud u do  a job u dont like or love....    i love my job

id probably stay on the glass, diversify into soft/pressure washing, or high risk private security, £500+ a day if you get a good contract. Probably safer then tradding too...

id probably stay on the glass, diversify into soft/pressure washing, or high risk private security, £500+ a day if you get a good contract. Probably safer then tradding too...
The krav maga will help with that for bg work lol

Dangerous out there at the mo.. especially the middle east and surrounding countries but the money is there.. just gotta hope you don't end up beheaded on the internet 

The krav maga will help with that for bg work lol

Dangerous out there at the mo.. especially the middle east and surrounding countries but the money is there.. just gotta hope you don't end up beheaded on the internet 
true. Odds are ill stay on glass, to get relevant quals im looking at £5k+, then its a case of who u know, not what you know. Enjoy this job too much to quit anyway.

im considering letting my son in law  take my place three days a week on the glass with my eldest son, and opening a car body shop with my youngest son next year sometime splitting my time between both jobs but defo not be busting a bullock.

wow, this thread is going well. no one is interested on an online business?

I thought about organise singles parties, you can charge up to £20 per head but you will need to build up your base just like a window cleaning round. 

It also seems employment is a scary thought to lot of you!  

wow, this thread is going well. no one is interested on an online business?

I thought about organise singles parties, you can charge up to £20 per head but you will need to build up your base just like a window cleaning round. 

It also seems employment is a scary thought to lot of you!  
Maybe it’s because we like being outside and am not interested in sitting in front of a screen all day.

As for employment, doesn’t scare me. I’ve owned two massive rounds, one of which I sold to my worker and best mate Danny, and I employ my worker jake two days a week and my youngest son one day a week ?

So do I . But you've just won the lottery  :1f602: :1f602: :1f602:

i get up in the morning excited about cleaning

go to work and be buzzin when i get a new job or contract

new equipment lands on my doorstep and im like a child at christmas opening it

thats the way work should be and  why would you give that up ??

if you ever want to give up mate id give you a very   good rate on your round and equipment      as im in this and building  a fututre not just for me but for staff

if i won the lotto  it would just be easier to  grow at a fast rate....  but would have the best of equipmenty and vans

doesnt mean i wouldnt have my  dream house   or  dream cars    ... holiday  and  able to fulfill  life experiences  

if you ever want to give up mate id give you a very   good rate on your round and equipment      as im in this and building  a fututre not just for me but for staff

if i won the lotto  it would just be easier to  grow at a fast rate....  but would have the best of equipmenty and vans

doesnt mean i wouldnt have my  dream house   or  dream cars    ... holiday  and  able to fulfill  life experiences  
Lol I've no intention of selling my round. From my opinion I'm sitting with the best of gear and a new van etc. The UK is the last place I'd be if I won the lottery. People say it changes you if you won the lottery. I don't doubt that in the slightest lol

If I win the lottery I'll give you my round for a donation to charity. Now there's a deal you can't refuse  :1f61c:

Back