Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Tools Left In This Vehicle Overnight stickers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I pity any burgular that confronts my celtic warrior wife as she would marmalise them./emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]
Thant one was just for @cheapncheerful to give him sweet dreams:laugh:

wheres me cushion....

reminds me of a tv series I used to watch cant for the life of me remember what it was but...oh she was fit...and you wouldnt argue with her.../emoticons/biggrin.png

wheres me cushion....
reminds me of a tv series I used to watch cant for the life of me remember what it was but...oh she was fit...and you wouldnt argue with her.../emoticons/biggrin.png
Baywatch?

check with your insurers

as if somethin happens and they see it u prob wont be covered

and after all 4000 + invested into mine and i aint going tempt a we **** to try his luck

I don't think the sticker is a good idea either. I personally feel the best prevention you can do is keeping your mouth shut. Don't be overheard in a pub chatting to your mate about your new pole, or how much you spent on this and that. I'm convinced that that is how most of these van breakins happen. I had an ex who's dad was a roofer- he got his van broken into and robbed of a lot of expensive gear, get this.... it turned out to be his old business partner. Trust no one.

Maybe @SPCleaning can shed a little light in the issue from his police days.

Often the only guys who put these signs on the van are those who do keep tools in overnight. Therefore you make yourself a target.

The same as if you live in a street where no one has a burglar alarm but you proudly have one on your front wall. People think that Billy Burglar will take one look and attack next door. He may in fact walk the street, see your are the only alarmed house and decide you must have things worth protecting. Therefore you become his target.

I also had a string of van breaks over two months. All the vans belonged to the same builders company. Six vans hit. Some hit twice after the tools were replaced. I noted that none of the vans were sign written so the attacks were not random. It turned out to be a disgruntle ex-employee who had been given the push over a year before.

As Mr T said, "Trust No One"

I don't think the sticker is a good idea either. I personally feel the best prevention you can do is keeping your mouth shut. Don't be overheard in a pub chatting to your mate about your new pole, or how much you spent on this and that. I'm convinced that that is how most of these van breakins happen. I had an ex who's dad was a roofer- he got his van broken into and robbed of a lot of expensive gear, get this.... it turned out to be his old business partner. Trust no one.
Maybe @SPCleaning can shed a little light in the issue from his police days.

Unfortunately agree with SPC. Here a lot about family pinching off family as well......I pity the fool.......

Quit yo Jibber-jabber! You ain't hurt, yo pathetic!, Argh! If I ever catch you acting like a crazy fool again, you're gonna meet my friend pain! Snickers, get some nuts!

Unfortunately agree with SPC. Here a lot about family pinching off family as well......I pity the fool.......
Quit yo Jibber-jabber! You ain't hurt, yo pathetic!, Argh! If I ever catch you acting like a crazy fool again, you're gonna meet my friend pain! Snickers, get some nuts!
LMAO! WTF just happened. :rofl:

What planet are you from again /emoticons/biggrin.png

There's a bloke near me that has wired up all the handles on his van so that at night anyone that pulls the handle (tries to get in) they get an electric shock [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only time I had van break ins was when I worked as a carpenter. First one was my own stupid fault, tools left in van overnight with everything on view (I was very naive), second time was in broad daylight right outside a house I was working in. Couldn't afford to replace what I needed second time so ended up doing property maintenance for NCP.

Back